Feeling stuck? Working hard but not experiencing progress? Surviving, but not quite thriving?
Consider adding a member to your healthcare team - a specialized medical doctor – who can:
- bring a breadth of clinical experience and depth of medical knowledge
- help you explore the possibility of medication addition, reduction or change
- offer a safe, non-judgmental and educational format
- understand and support psychotherapeutic, social and spiritual treatments in your care plan
- coordinate & collaborate with the rest of your team… including YOU.
Welcome to a new option for adult outpatient psychiatric care in Salt Lake City, located at:
1399 South 700 East, Suite 9
We are in the OFFICE Tuesday through Thursday
We have a new member on our team:
Chrissy is an APRN intern and brings an intelligence, warmth & sensitivity to this practice, while allowing our clinic to offer the same quality of psychiatric care at a reduced rate, and giving us an opportunity to educate & empower the next generation of clinicians.
She is now available during our normal office hours. Call for information or to find out if you might be a good fit for working with Chrissy.